Very few people like to do Burpee Yoga, but in view of the benefits it offers, its popularity has increased a lot. Even if people do not enjoy doing it, still people like to do it.
Nowadays Burpee is being done almost everywhere like in gym, in yoga classes etc. Because this is a very beneficial exercise that you can do.
Those who want to make their muscles strong and body agile, they should know that burpees are one of the most beneficial and effective exercises for both of them. It works on the muscles of your entire body, due to which you get a strong and active body.
There are many types of burpees, be it push ups, plank, tuck jump etc. Apart from this, even if burpees are mixed with yoga, it becomes a great combination. So let’s know today about Burpee Yoga, which you can increase your strength by doing daily.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India.
Burpee Yoga: Know the method and benefits of doing it
How to do Burpee Yoga.
- First of all, take light dumbbells in both the hands and keep the hands on the ground and come into the squat position.
- After coming to the position of the squat, bring one arm up by bending it and then take it back down.
- Similarly do it with the other hand.
- After doing this, now you have to stand with both hands and press the dumbbells and come back to the squat position.
- Bring the hands up from the back holding the dumbbells one by one, then do several sets of this whole process rapidly.
If you do not want to do it with dumbbells, then do it with an empty hand, but instead of raising your hands in it, move the legs. First, bend the right leg from the knee and bring it near the sign and take it back, then do the same with the left leg.
Benefits of doing Burpee Yoga:
- By doing Burpee Yoga, you become strong.
- Doing Burpee Yoga continuously, the heartbeat starts running smoothly.
- By doing this daily for a long time, body fat gets reduced. Burpees for Weight Loss are also very effective.
- Barfi yoga is especially beneficial for the muscles of the legs, arms and chest.
- This yoga works on your whole body. By doing this you can burn more calories in less time.
- You can do Barfi Yoga anywhere. For this it is not necessary that you are in the gym or in a certain place.
Why choose Burpee Yoga?
If you do burpee yoga, then in this one action all your squats, push-ups and jumping jacks are exercised. This means that you do not have to do any exercise separately in your daily routine. The advantage of doing all these three exercises together is that you practice many workouts and yoga asanas together. You don’t need to set aside time.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.