A person suffering from epilepsy has frequent seizures. Seizures cause a person’s balance to deteriorate. Epilepsy is also known as Apasmara. It is called Caesar disorder in English. The functioning of the brain depends on the proper signaling of neurons. But when there is an obstacle in this work, then problems start coming in the work of the brain. Due to which, when epileptic patients have seizures, their body becomes stiff, they become unconscious and for some time particular parts of the body become inactive etc. People get treatment for this disease but it is not completely correct. You can do yoga to get a diagnosis from this disease. Know what Yoga is for Epilepsy.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India.
Some effective yoga postures which are very beneficial in epilepsy.
- First of all, spread a clean cloth on the ground and lie down on your back.
- Then keep both the feet together with each other and keep the hands down near the waist.
- Leave the body loose and push it backwards by applying pressure on the waist with the palms.
- By doing this, the blood attack reaches the brain, which is beneficial in the disease of epilepsy.
- First of all, stand straight and keep your waist and neck straight.
- Then raise your hands above the head and while breathing slowly pull the whole body.
- In this, make a stretch from the toes to the fingers of the hand.
- Stay in this position for some time and breathe in and out.
- You can know many more benefits of Tadasana here.
- To do this asana, first of all, stand straight with your hands on the side and bend your right knee and place your right paw on the left thigh.
- The sole of your foot should be straight above the thigh and adjacent to the upper part and keep the balance while keeping the left leg straight..
- Then take a deep breath in, move the hands above the head and make the posture of Namaskar.
- In this posture, one sits comfortably with the spine straight.
- After this, both the hands have to be placed on the knees and take a long breath inwards.
- Then while exhaling, pull your stomach inwards.
- This allows fresh air to reach the brain through the lungs.
- To do this, first of all sit in Sukhasana.
- Now do this asana through the left nostril.
- Close the right nostril with the help of your finger and take a long breath from the left side.
- Then close the left hole and exhale from the right side.
- Repeat this process for 10-15 minutes.
- By doing this, the brain gets fresh and clean air, which is beneficial for epilepsy.
All these yoga are very beneficial in epilepsy, with regular practice of all these, you can keep your body healthy.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.