Canon ij printer is the complete solution to multiple tasks that you can establish from ij.start.canon and experience a superior experience. It is Canon’s official online support website that offers Canon product manuals online, function information, and other. What’s more on ij.start.canon site is download and installation directions for Canon IJ configuration that are required for the complete Canon set up process. Check out the additional steps below.
Install a Canon inkjet printer. ij.start Canon
Follow most used and simple steps to get started setting up your Canon ij printer, check the following steps;
- To begin, first, open your system like a laptop or computer.
- Second, connect secondly, connect Canon printing device to the system via both wireless or wired connections. (If you have a Wireless Canon device)
- Third, start a web browser (default or any other) and type ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address search bar.
- Click enter, and just wait for the Canon website to load. It will present you with different steps.
- Click the Configure icon and wait for a new screen to make you ask for a model number.
- Enter the Canon Model number. Then, hit Enter and then download the configuration.
The complete installation guide for ij.start.cannon
Follow the guide below and setup your Canon printer.
- Download software – Go to ij.start.canon to download Canon driver. Canon driver.
- Install and select connection type Double-tap on the file to choose wifi as well as USB connection.
- Turn on the Canon printer. Press the button that turns on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – On the WiFi connection, hold on and hold down the alarm to connect.
- Flashing blue and green lamps If you encounter this happening, it’s a sign the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Adopt the terms for install Accept the terms of installation Read and agree to the terms of the license agreement that Canon installed in order to install.
- End with the setup of your printer from Canon Tap on Complete to finish the last step.
How to Set Up Canon IJ Printer with USB –
If you’re unable to find your Canon printer when you visit official sites or any other sources, you can try using USB to setup the Canon ij printer. Also, you can visit ij.start.cannon for taking help;
- Be sure to have a USB cable.
- In the browser on the internet, go to the ij.start canon website, and click for setting up network connection using USB.
- Jump next and wait to see Canon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of an USB cable.
- Select Next and download the driver for your printer . verify if you’d like to connect your printer to a specific network.
- Tap YES, then hit the Complete button. You will then be able to jump into the Add printer.
- Tap Add and then download an driver from the ij.start.cannon website.
- Next, open Device settings and then LAN settings and then select the connection.
- Make sure you install Canon drivers, cartridges for inkjet printing and then check the connections for your device.
- Configure your Canon Printer and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Setup on Windows (Wireless)
Here’s how you connect your Canon IJ Start Printer to your Windows PC wirelessly:
- From the beginning, you have to download and install your printer driver on the site ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- The next step is you must turn on the Canon printer and make sure that it is connected with its power supply.
- Next, open the Download folder and double-tap on the downloaded file of driver setup to launch it in Windows.
- Now, click on the “Next” button till the moment you can see an option “Wireless Setup”.
- Select”Wireless” under the “Wireless Setup” option, navigate to your Canon printer’s page, and tap on the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- After that, go to the settings of your device, then tap the “OK” button.
- Next, select Device Settings and LAN Settings, following the sequence given and select”OK. “OK” tab.
- Next, go to LAN Options > Wireless LAN Setup, and then press “OK”. When you do this the printer will look for the access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is switched on. If it’s on, the flash lamp should blink over the printer.
- After that, the list of network will be displayed on screen from which you have choose the Wi-Fi service you want to connect to from the list. then hit “OK.”
- Following that, you will be asked for your security code for WPA/WEP (Wi-Fi password). Input the correct password into the box provided, then click “OK.”
- In a matter of minutes the printer will connect to the Wi-Fi network in a matter of minutes.
- Congratulations! You’re now a Canon IJ user! Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly setup on your Windows system. Your printer is in good shape to print high-quality prints.